Die Maus hat übrigens jetzt 4 Backenzähne, in jedem Quadranten einen.
Montag, 11. August 2008
Sorry
Leute, ich weiss, hier ist es langweilig. Aber Sebastian ist im Vollstress, da er nach der Arbeit immer noch bis in die Nacht auf die Baustelle verschwindet und für mich ist das Ganze auch nicht weniger anstrengend. Ausserdem bewegen mich grade ein paar Dinge, die ich hier nicht breit treten will und somit fehlt mir einfach die Inspiration und Motivation was zu posten. Aber keine Sorge, falls mal wieder Bilder entstehen, bekommt ihr sie hier zu sehen.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)




5 Kommentare:
Oh, poor you. Hopefully everything is going well with the new home, lot's to do, that's for sure!
I'd come and help you out if it would be possible, hopefully you have lot of helping hands there, even without this "Finnish demolition machine" ;)
By the way, I added two picture's with Sara in them, to my facebook (just for friends to see) if you don't like them being published by me, I'll take them out.
well, we got some people to help us... Qf course you can publish pictures of Sara for your friends. Hope you're doing fine.
Hey, Mareike, euch ist es bestimmt nicht langweilig ...
Eine schwere Zeit für euch. Aber: Habt das Ziel im Auge! Das wird schön, im eigenen Haus zu leben.
Wir schauen, wann wir's einrichten können, zu einem Einsatz zu euch zu kommen. Sagen euch noch Bescheid!
Yes, we're doing fine here... At least as far as I know.
My life is as boring as always, though I went to bar on Saturday, can you imagine??? :) And I was home by 5am, totally unbelievable of me... But at least I now know a great place to take you to dance when your in Helsinki next time :)
I don't know who Lotta means with "as far as I know" but at least I'm doing great! Only three more days of work, then I'm going to Rantasalmi for the weekend and then 8 whole days in Oulu, alone with Tapani! How great is that! I am so looking forward to it! After that I'm coming back to Helsinki for a few days to pack and run some errands and then I'm off to Vienna, which I'm obviously also looking forward to (although it does mean I won't be seeing Tapani until November when he comes to visit me, but I prefer to ignore that for now).
Oh, and I have some news for you, too! Jenni is expecting! And that's not all of it, they're having twins! We're all so amazed and happy and excited but also still a bit schoked. Having four kids instead of three changes so much: they'll need a new car, the apartment will be quite small etc. But it's still so great!
I miss you and Sara. And hang in there! It will be difficult for now but it's only temporary and think how great it will be later (this is the philosophy with which I've gotten through five years of long-distance relationship). I know you can do it!
Kommentar veröffentlichen